MORE SAMSUNG INFO
FREE Telephone System Buyers Guide
Samsung Dealer has been supplying new and refurbished Samsung Phone equipments to companies all over Australia.
We hope these following tips will help you in choosing phone system for your business of your home.
- Popular Phone System
Buying a popular telephone systems guarantees you spare parts and choice of suppliers. Of course you do not want to end up with a phone system that can’t be service by the supplier with no other alternative. This is why Samsung Dealer offers the
You must know when you are buying in ar reputable company. Systems may come with a minimum 12 month warranty. Samsung Dealer, you can not end up with the wrong Samsung Phone Systems.
- Easy Payment Options
We give you 4 common choices:
- Rent: This is where you elect to make monthly tax deductible payments over a specific term.
- Lease: You elect your term like rental. However you have a fixed residual payment, at the end of the term which means you can option to buy the system if you choose.
- Buy: Pay by cash or credit card, and the system will be yours!
- Bundle: This is where you use your phone calls to pay for a phone system. If done properly, you can get a phone system for next to nothing.
- Bundle and Beware
Bundling is a fantastic way to purchase your system. But make sure the provider can answer the following questions:
- What are the call rates they are offering to you?
- How do those rates compare to what you are paying at the moment? You don't want your phone bill to actually go up, do you?
- How long are you locked into those rates for?
- Do you own the phone system at the end of the term?
- Do you have a choice of phone systems?
- New Lines, Phone Numbers and Cabling
When you are looking at a new telephone system, you will have to make sure that everything else is taken care of otherwise you will end up wasting money unnecessarily. If you are starting out, or you are just in need of extra lines, make sure this is organised before the telephone system goes in otherwise it will require additional visits for the telephone technician that you will probably pay for.
If you are getting more handsets on you new telephone system that you had on your previous then odds are you will probably need additional cabling as well. Cabling is where your phone plugs into the wall and the line runs back to the main phone system. This is an extra charge, so make sure you will tell the consultant as this not included in any standars quoting.
- One Stop Shopping
To make your life easier deal with a company that can coordinator not just the phone system, but also your phone lines, numbers and charges a well. This will save you hours of running around and being stuck on the phone to phone carriers.
Everyone hates being hold for carriers so why wouldn’t you want to delegate this.
- Phone System Features
Most customers mistakes are made here, more than anywhere else. It is the optional extras of a telephone system that qenuinely make the biggest difference. Look at any comparisons of different systems and find out if the system that you are getting will do what you want today and tomorrow.
Here are the most popular features that a new phone system may have:
- Day and Night Greetings
- Making and receiving calls from your computer
- Transferring to staff and also transferring to mobile phones
We hope it helps you make a right choice.
Make sure you speak to one of our consultants, you can request for a FREE quote. Call on 1300 044 055
|Samsung Dealer can service to any of the below suburbs and more...|